Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Posts Coming Soon!

I have been on vacation for a week, then traveling for a week, home for a week and now off again for another conference. I WILL get some new material up here soon.
Just a little tidbit before I go: one of the weeks I spent away in September was at Harvard getting trained on TMS and tDCS. All I can say is that I was blown away with how much clinical potential these techniques have. There are an incredible number of people out there could be helped with these techniques and other techniques that will develop as a result of the research that is going on now. This is not a magic pill that cures all, but they could make a large impact on the quality-of-life of a large portion of the population.
More to come after I get back from my trip out of town for the next week.